My name is Tomas Fojta. I have 10+ years of experience in managing IT, project management and datacenter design. My biggest interest is in virtualization and cloud.
I hold following industry certifications:
- VMware Certified Design Expert – Cloud (VCDX-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Design Expert – Data Center Virtualization #99 (VCDX-DCV)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert – Network Virtualization (VCIX-NV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Design (VCAP4/5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Administration (VCAP4/5-DCA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Design (VCAP-CID)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Administration (VCAP-CIA)
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV 4/5/6)
- VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (VCP-NV)
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Professional 4/5 – Desktop (VCP-DT)
- VMware Certified Associate 4 – Desktop (VCA-DT)
- EMC Proven Professional Cloud Architect (EMCCA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- PMI Project Management Professional.
I was awarded vExpert 2014-2016 title for my contributions to VMware community.
Currently I work as Principal Global Cloud Architect at Global Cloud Practice, vCloud Air Network at VMware. This blog is my personal one and in no way represents the opinions of my employer.
My LinkedIn profile is available here.