I have updated my vCAT-SP vCloud Availability whitepaper to reflect changes that came with vCloud Availability 2.0 and vSphere 6.5/6.7.
It can be downloaded from the vCAT-SP site from the Storage and Availability section. The direct link to PDF is here. You will know you have the latest document if you see June 2018 date on the title page.
- Installer Appliance section
- Tenant and Provider portal sections
- PSC section update
- Supported Org VDC Topologies
- Application Network Design
- Network Bandwidth Requirements
- Monitoring updates
- Updates and Upgrades section
- Monitoring with vRealize Operations